Monday, April 2, 2007

The road to hell is paved with...kittens?



With the last day to legally use studded tires passing, I recently removed the snow tires from my car and mounted the all-weather street tires. By the beard of almighty Zeus is there a difference in ride quality. Unlike the tank-like Carmageddon rumbling that accompanies studded snow tires, the street tires deliver a whispery ride, conveying a sense that you’re traversing over a road made of fluffy kittens.

I’ve never traveled over kitten-paved roads before, but I’d imagine this is the closest I’ll ever achieve in having such an experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you put those rallye mud flaps on your car, you'd save your paint from all the kitty splatters.

Unknown said...

I always assumed that the road to hell was paved with bookbinding glue mixed with the physical manifestation of the prophetic teachings of Eun Choi.

I would also like to personally thank you for single-handedly ruining every road you drive on by leaving your studded tires on for as long as you did. Savage.