Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Man Comes Around



And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder
one of the four beasts sang 'Come and See'
and I saw and behold...a half-assed web log.

Revelation 6:1-2


What better way to re-launch my secular web log than to spit some hot biblical verses documenting the End of Days?

Much like our Lord Jesus rising from the dead (or, if you are prefer a less ecumenical analogy, zombies bursting from their resting places to seek out fresh human brains) , the more socially-engaging Mr. Hyde counterpart to my usual Dr. Jekyll persona has awakened and seeks an audience for his curious yarns.

What are these curious yarns that I speak of?

Compelling treatises concerning the human condition?

Bygone tales from fabled lands of yore?

Alas, no. I have nothing of such a grandiose nature, at least not yet. Although I wish to provide a hearty Beef and Cheddar sandwich to satiate your hunger for all things Dave, I humbly offer a forthcoming amuse bouche to pique your interest.


In the midst of the four beasts, I heard a voice
I looked and behold a jackass
and his name that set on him was Dave
and tomfoolery followed with him

Revelation 6:6, 8


No comments: